As BRANTU’s Warehouse Associate, you will effectively interact with all external parties, including but not limited to our 3PL network , couriers and vendors to ensure smooth warehouse operations.
- Process, package and ship orders in accordance with BRANTU's procedures and standards.
- Handle Orders Returns cycle, including receiving, stocking and dispatching to different sellers according to BRANTU's procedures.
- Hold and manage operational reports for Inbound and Outbound performance according to applied KPI's rates..
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory as per internal guidelines.
- Update all transactions (in/out/loans) on the company ERP system.
- Inspect products for defects and damages throughout all transactions.
- Organize warehouse space and ensure that all safety procedures are being followed at all times.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1 - 2 years experience working in warehouse and logistics, preferably in an ecommerce business.
- Hands on experience with inventory and logistics software programs is a plus.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- Good organizational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Supply Chain
- Cairo HQ
In office, no day is the same! We learn something new everyday, we share something new everyday and we always improve something everyday!
Perhaps the one constant thing is how we walk in every morning sending out smiles, energy and positive vibes to one more great day ahead!
We believe in synergy, we believe in wholeness, we believe in alignment and we believe in passion to excel in every little thing that we do - and this adds up to the great big things you see on www.BRANTU.com!
We are on the mission to build the most integrated fashion operating system by digitizing the fashion demand and supply chain; connecting brands, retailers, and manufacturers in frontier markets under a single technology stack. Today, BRANTU works with more than 250 brands, 100+ retailers, and 50 manufacturers and backed by top regional and global investors.
Loading application form
Already working at BRANTU?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.