BRANTU is leading a big-scale project on Private Label manufacturing. As BRANTU’s Sourcing Manager, your main focus will be on finding the best resources at the best prices that keep the manufacturing process BRANTU oversees on schedule and to ensure productivity is cost effective for our fashion brands.
You will be responsible for sourcing anything across raw materials, fabrics & components, garment suppliers and factories. Your market and garment manufacturing knowledge, international suppliers and manufacturers network, and strong negotiation skills are key to ensure efficiency and obtain the best price and delivery schedule.
- End to end responsibility for all fabric sourcing and production: dealing with fabric suppliers on quality related issues, fabric to be reprocessed and/or rejected fabrics, negotiating prices, costing and ensure printing and embroidery are done if required.
- Ensure BRANTU delivers the highest quality while dealing with the most cost-effective suppliers through negotiation.
- Understands and is aware of fabric and yarn development in order to provide insights and recommendations on buying and selection decisions.
- Stay up to date with market trends, yarn prices, latest finishes and fabric and knitting developments across the market
- Dealing with fabric sourcing and typing; sourcing of greige/finished/wet processed fabric from suppliers.
- Coordinating with buyers/buying house for fabric quality parameters and fabric development.
- Responsible for all documentation i.e.: contracts, licenses, liability agreements for each source being used, PO raising, making suppliers' payments, follow-up with the transporter and getting material in-house.
- Developing fabric reference library and manage BRANTU’s inventory.
- Work closely with the Tech team to build an e-commerce fabric library.
- Bachelor’s degree a relevant field.
- 2-5 years of experience in fashion or retail industry
- Direct experience in sourcing, procurement and negotiations within the fabric and textile industry is a must
- A good knowledge base of local and international vendors/suppliers