Supporting BRANTU’s Private Label manufacturing process, your key focus will be coordinating all production activities and operations and communicating with all factories producing for BRANTU. Ensuring end product is in-line with our sales, quality metrics, turnover and launch plans is key to succeed in this role.
Quality Control and Assurance is key for this role!
- Follow up with the factories, highlighting any issues that might affect orders delivery date.
- Conduct periodical visits to Factories, Sampling Houses, Print houses and/or other supply networks ensuring that the production flow is executed as planned, highlighting any issues that may affect finished goods delivery.
- Once the orders are released, prepare the labels, price tags and arrange with logistics to dispatch them to the factories on time.
- Print the GS1 codes and arrange with the logistics team to send them to the factories.
- Follow up with the factories and our logistics team to arrange the delivery of the samples and the production on time.
- Follow up with the warehouse team and with the factories to organize the delivery process.
- Follow up with technical designers during the sampling stage and ensure that all the comments are applied during the production by randomly checking the goods during running production (Inline Inspection).
- Ensure that all goods received are in good condition through randomly checking the final goods and the shipment (final Inspection).
- Ensure production and orders status is always up to date.
- Monitor and report the fabric and trims stock.
- Perform KPI reports to track factories performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or a supply chain discipline
- 2+ years of experience working across production planning, QC and sampling with garment and textile manufacturers is a must, with focus on Quality functions
- Advanced communication skills, written, verbal and conversational.
- MS Office proficiency