At BRANTU.com we see our customers as Friends and therefore always have the customer in focus. Friendship can last a lifetime and therefore we're searching for a Customer Retention Associate who's biggest ambition is to make our customers happy and satisfied by design and implementation of retention strategies and analysis of the feedback, reporting key findings and improvement areas to management.
This role is purely a digital marketing retention role, not to be confused with customer services or client relations.
- Increase retention and prevent churn by driving deeper engagement and activity throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Understand how to build flows and activations depending on where the customer is in their lifecycle
- Responsible for all marketing automation on all key markets
- Work closely with other departments such as Technology, Creative and Customer Experience to optimize the "friend's" contact points and shopping experience
- Constantly monitor and optimize internal KPI’s such as conversion, activity, satisfaction and churn
- Product owner of our Email Marketing, SMS and other customer interaction platforms - also responsible for finding new platforms and partners within retention.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, preferably with a focus on Marketing or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience with retention management and strategies
- Experience with digital marketing and traffic acquisition
- Hands on experience with e-mail software system and CRM
- Have an affinity for data analysis and interpretation
- Be creative and think outside the box, showing how pragmatically you can act
- Can communicate and operate effortlessly in English And Arabic
- If you have been responsible for a loyalty program, then it's a plus!