Brantu is a leading Fashion e-commerce company operating in Egypt with a plan to disrupt the fashion market in Egypt and across the MENA region. We are rapidly growing and looking for an experienced accountant to join the team.
- Participate in year-end financial closing
- Finalize quarterly and semiannual reports for auditing purposes
- Lead month end closing and ensure timely reporting
- Reconcile account balances between systems
- Handle inventory cycle count & report variances
- Analyze and report changes in manufacturing costs and margins
- Contributing to the development of accounting systems, policies, and procedures
- Prepare VAT reports for tax filling purposes
- Review & approve WHT reports for submission
- participate in monthly meetings with the finance team to reflect on key financial highlights
- prepare Monthly financial reports for review
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree holder in Accounting
- Team player, collaborative, able to work with others
- Highly proficient technical skills with the ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4-6 Years of Experience as an Accountant
- Previous work experience in Ecommerce and/or Retail industries is a plus
- Experience working with ERP is a must
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis & tools is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
- Highly organized and result driven
- CPA or ACCA is preferred
In office, no day is the same! We learn something new everyday, we share something new everyday and we always improve something everyday!
Perhaps the one constant thing is how we walk in every morning sending out smiles, energy and positive vibes to one more great day ahead!
We believe in synergy, we believe in wholeness, we believe in alignment and we believe in passion to excel in every little thing that we do - and this adds up to the great big things you see on www.BRANTU.com!
We are on the mission to build the most integrated fashion operating system by digitizing the fashion demand and supply chain; connecting brands, retailers, and manufacturers in frontier markets under a single technology stack. Today, BRANTU works with more than 250 brands, 100+ retailers, and 50 manufacturers and backed by top regional and global investors.
Loading application form
Already working at BRANTU?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.