We are looking for a Material Planner to manage inventories and ensure that material resources are consistent with production schedules. The material planner's responsibilities include determining material specifications, creating the listing, creating and maintaining inventory schedules, coordinating with internal departments, and managing external stakeholder relations.
A successful Material Planner should be able to ensure the appropriate supply of cost-efficient and high-quality materials required to maintain steady production and product delivery.
- Determining the required materials and generating purchase orders.
- Ensuring materials meet specifications, quality standards, and are cost-efficient.
- Ensuring the consistent and adequate supply of materials necessary for production.
- Coordinating with other departments regarding production goals, timelines, supplier payments, etc.
- Tracking production volume and monitoring customer demand patterns and purchasing trends.
- Scheduling and overseeing the supply and delivery of materials and products.
- Liaising with customers, suppliers, and distributors.
- Managing inventory issues, schedule changes, and cancellations.
- Preparing cost estimates and performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in material planning, inventory management, purchasing, or a related position.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and supply chain management.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and material management systems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Supply Chain
- Cairo HQ
In office, no day is the same! We learn something new everyday, we share something new everyday and we always improve something everyday!
Perhaps the one constant thing is how we walk in every morning sending out smiles, energy and positive vibes to one more great day ahead!
We believe in synergy, we believe in wholeness, we believe in alignment and we believe in passion to excel in every little thing that we do - and this adds up to the great big things you see on www.BRANTU.com!
We are on the mission to build the most integrated fashion operating system by digitizing the fashion demand and supply chain; connecting brands, retailers, and manufacturers in frontier markets under a single technology stack. Today, BRANTU works with more than 250 brands, 100+ retailers, and 50 manufacturers and backed by top regional and global investors.
Loading application form
Already working at BRANTU?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.