Junior Data Scientist
Your role as Data Scientist is to use your analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze and interpret large data sets, and use this information to develop data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges.
- Manipulate and maintain the data infrastructure including data extraction, preparation, and loading from a variety of sources.
- Identify relevant data sources for business needs and transform structured and unstructured data then organize data into usable formats.
- Work on large datasets, understand the “theory” & “business” objective, querying databases to visualize/present data through various Dashboards.
- Creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
- Utilizing Mathematics and Statistics for analyzing datasets, to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Deal with various types of raw data types such as Numeric, Strings, Dicts, and Images.
- Build and maintain API that transform and communicate with other systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or in a related field.
- Certifications in Computer Science, Data Science or in a related field is a plus.
- Strong Mathematical/Statistical Skills (Calculus and Linear Algebra).
- Problem-solving and Self-reliance aptitude.
- Professional proficiency in Arabic and English.
- Proficient programming in Python, SQL.
- Experience in any Data Visualization tool using Python, SQL, Tableau, Power BI.
- Experience with Data Science-Python libraries such as Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn.
- Experience in building Machine/Deep learning models (TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Experience with extracting and aggregating data from large data sets using SQL, NoSQL.
- Familiarity with web services: GCP, AWS, S3, Redshift, Spark, Git, etc.
- Familiarity with any is a plus: information extraction, text mining, natural language processing, recommendation systems, image processing, computer vision, etc.
- Eagerness for learning and continuous development is a MUST.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create positive and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Cairo HQ
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
In office, no day is the same! We learn something new everyday, we share something new everyday and we always improve something everyday!
Perhaps the one constant thing is how we walk in every morning sending out smiles, energy and positive vibes to one more great day ahead!
We believe in synergy, we believe in wholeness, we believe in alignment and we believe in passion to excel in every little thing that we do - and this adds up to the great big things you see on www.BRANTU.com!
We are on the mission to build the most integrated fashion operating system by digitizing the fashion demand and supply chain; connecting brands, retailers, and manufacturers in frontier markets under a single technology stack. Today, BRANTU works with more than 250 brands, 100+ retailers, and 50 manufacturers and backed by top regional and global investors.
Junior Data Scientist
Loading application form
Already working at BRANTU?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.