Sr. HR Generalist
Your role as an HR Generalist will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, administering employee benefits and leaves and crafting and implementing current HR policies. You will use Human Resources Information Systems to ensure all employee records are up-to-date and confidential. And you’ll also act as the main point of contact for employees’ queries on HR-related topics.
- Administer compensation and benefit plans
- Responsible for talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Responsible for full employee lifecycle both from an administrative and a system prospective
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Development and implement human resource policies
- Manage the administrative side of our Expat employees
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize annual employee performance reviews as well as Performance Improvement Plans
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Manage the Medical Insurance for all employees
- Take on any additional tasks required from a Sr. HR Generalist as the business sees fit
Requirements and skills:
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (People365 will be a plus)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Results driven and always putting people first
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
- Around 5 years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of a startup culture is a plus
- Human Resources
- Cairo HQ
In office, no day is the same! We learn something new everyday, we share something new everyday and we always improve something everyday!
Perhaps the one constant thing is how we walk in every morning sending out smiles, energy and positive vibes to one more great day ahead!
We believe in synergy, we believe in wholeness, we believe in alignment and we believe in passion to excel in every little thing that we do - and this adds up to the great big things you see on www.BRANTU.com!
We are on the mission to build the most integrated fashion operating system by digitizing the fashion demand and supply chain; connecting brands, retailers, and manufacturers in frontier markets under a single technology stack. Today, BRANTU works with more than 250 brands, 100+ retailers, and 50 manufacturers and backed by top regional and global investors.
Sr. HR Generalist
Loading application form
Already working at BRANTU?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.