Senior Model Booker
As a Senior Model Booker you will be at the forefront of the Model Team working closely with the Management at BRANTU Models. With an BRANTU casting eye you’ll be helping direct the team in searching for the next generation of BRANTU faces, reacting to new briefs and both building and nurturing agency relationships. You will work with the team to supply a continuous stream of exciting talent to be one step ahead of the competition and deliver the best model assets in the region. You will help manage other members within the model team and be crucial in the development of junior model bookers. The role requires an unflappable, driven and hardworking individual with a passion for the brand/ You have the ability to successfully be a part of and support a team with a creative, strategic and operational mindset. It is vital that you are passionate about models and fashion- you have an established knowledge of the industry and current social trends and how they relate to the BRANTU customer.
- Working as a member of the Model Booking team you will be securing top talent worldwide, owning the coordination of international bookings and maximising our position with model agencies by maintaining our high BRANTU standards and reputation.
- Reporting directly into the Model Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the day-to-day running of the Model team
- Working alongside other bookers to source options and bookings for all talent bookings required for local and global market shoots
- Taking ownership of models you have booked, working alongside the studio team to maximize each models potential and ensure consistency overtime
- Dealing with any model issues professionally and in line with BRANTU behaviours policy
- Nurturing existing relationships with international model agencies as well as establishing new ones when required, ensuring our first class reputation is maintained and that all suppliers operate in-line with our standards
- Work with agencies to ensure first class model welfare across a diverse and inclusive model pool
- Securing talent as “BRANTU models”, working with agencies to ensure successful models are readily available for placement
- In depth understanding of the model budget and rate structure facilitating confident negotiation skills with agencies
- Working with the Lead to support the training and development of any direct reports or new full-timers
- Running weekly 1-1s and performance reviews with any direct reports, providing daily support, honest feedback and positive recognition
- Working closely with your Seniors team to successfully deliver the department strategy. Build strong, professional and collaborative relationships with the wider studio team
- Working with the model team and wider to dept to ensure budget, cost per product, creative quality and volumetric KPIs are adhered to
- Strong awareness of model analysis, making use of this information to make informed casting decisions
- Demonstrating excellent brand awareness by identifying areas for review, researching ideas and assessing competition when required to ensure we are market leaders
- Encouraging the team to be authentic, brave and creative and to follow all company and departmental strategies, leading by example
- Contribute to departmental technology software and hardware launches when required
- Contributing to team and departmental meetings
- Be recognised as an aspirational figure within your team and the wider department
- Cairo HQ
In office, no day is the same! We learn something new everyday, we share something new everyday and we always improve something everyday!
Perhaps the one constant thing is how we walk in every morning sending out smiles, energy and positive vibes to one more great day ahead!
We believe in synergy, we believe in wholeness, we believe in alignment and we believe in passion to excel in every little thing that we do - and this adds up to the great big things you see on www.BRANTU.com!
We are on the mission to build the most integrated fashion operating system by digitizing the fashion demand and supply chain; connecting brands, retailers, and manufacturers in frontier markets under a single technology stack. Today, BRANTU works with more than 250 brands, 100+ retailers, and 50 manufacturers and backed by top regional and global investors.
Senior Model Booker
Loading application form
Already working at BRANTU?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.